“Welcome to Korea Christian International School.”
The Republic of Korea has received the lowest score in annual research implemented by the
OECD on the `Subjective happiness exponent of children and youth’ for last three years
(Hanguk News, May 29, 2011).
The Happiness exponent of parents and children from educational satisfaction keeps falling and
children are suffering. The Church should take responsibility and strive to find new hope for
education in this era through scripture (SOLA SCRIPTURA)
Thus we have humbly started a new journey to solely glorify his name with faith (SOLA FIDE!!)
at the behest of this era as Christian educators with the ‘pedagogy of hope’. We are fully
prepared with prayer and scripture looking forward to his promised land to raise children as
servants of God, and set them as path finders and leaders of faith who will march through and
finally conquer Canaan.
- First, we confess that all texts are rooted in the Bible.
- Second, we educate students to plan their lives according to God’s calling and to achieve their purpose through faith regardless of their circumstances.
- Third, we nurture students to cooperate with their peers and build a happy life rather than compete with others or establish themselves to be superior.
- Fouth, we discipline the students to become Christians in order to achieve God’s vision.
- Fifth, we cultivate in students a passion for mission to serve people of all nations to the ends of the earth.
KCIS Rev. Principal Joshua Lee
We ask for your prayers and devotions for Korea Christian International School and the students sent to use by God. These Students, who live for the world and not for Worldly Satisfaction, lead a peaceful life in Jesus Christ, develop talents bestowed by the lord, and serve as passionate leaders, will practice the love of God and neighborliness to transform the world with God’s redemption in mind.
“These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you talk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)