- Ai not only accredits in five fields of education – schools, career and technical, distance education, early childhood, and supplementary education, it also encourages and works “hands-on” in partnership with countries in the development of new accreditation organizations. KCIS has received international school accreditation from Ai in June of 2015 after completing all the procedures and requirements.
National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Recognizing Quality Schools & Accreditors Worldwide Serving as a national review panel for the standards and review procedures of private school accrediting associations. The graduates of KCIS starting from 2015 will receive the same degree given to students graduating from schools in America.
COLLEGE BOARD SCHOOL CODE 682370
- KOREA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
471 GYUNGEUIRO ILSANDONGGU
GYUNGGIDO, GOYANG CITY
410830, SOUTH KOREA
KCIS ACT TEST CENTER
- The ACT(America College Test) is a curriculum based test taken by 167 million students a year. This is test accepted by all American universities..
• KCIS ACT TEST CENETER CODE 870980
KCIS designated as ITP TEST CENTER
- Institutional Testing Program TOEFL® ITP (usually referred to as ITP), is designed for intermediate and advanced students of English. A standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities.