ROLES OF STUDENT COUNCIL
- To act as official spokesperson for the council in its relations with the students and the school administration.
- To call meetings of the council and to prepare the agendas.
- To take part in all special committees formed by the council or send a representative to such committees.
- To represent the students on official occasions.
- To advise and assist the President.
- To replace the president when he or she cannot be present
- Keeps accurate minutes of council meetings.
- Prepare meeting agenda based on the consultation with the president.
- Plan annual/semester/monthly/ weekly agenda and present it during the meeting
- Attend student council meetings and report back to classrooms.
- Collect recommendations from the students and report it during the meeting.